Oshilene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all of us TEF-players!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herm...has to look hire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

Herm...has to look hire Empty
PostSubject: Herm...has to look hire   Herm...has to look hire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:13 am

Tie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Tie

8DD woot woot!!hope you have a real nice birth day *gives some cake* Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake
HAPPY B-DAY AGAIN!!X3
...idk what more to write o.o

oh and i tryed to draw u something as a present...3 times i drew,3 times i failed ._. .so...any way i can give you some other "present"?ex.umm...give u a cookie on oshi or lvl u (oh mai lol) on pw?or anything else?8D
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
1: Hermeleentje
2:

PostSubject: Re: Herm...has to look hire   Herm...has to look hire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:44 am

THANK YOU 8DDDDDDD I love you PraiseGod
*eats cake* I gonna be fat after eating all the cake lol xD (I ate some cake from tei too xD) Anyway, it's yum! Very Happy

Lvl plz? x3
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

PostSubject: Re: Herm...has to look hire   Herm...has to look hire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:53 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wheeeeei Tie I love you Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Happy Smile PraiseGod Hermdeer Shanedeer XD <3 *hugs a million times*
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
2:

PostSubject: Re: Herm...has to look hire   Herm...has to look hire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 am

imao THANKS XD *noms cake* *is fat now* xD
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

PostSubject: Re: Herm...has to look hire   Herm...has to look hire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:06 am

*gives another cake* I really worked hard on this, you should eat it before Blue Dinosaur does it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
2:

PostSubject: Re: Herm...has to look hire   Herm...has to look hire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:38 am

*NOMNOMNOMNOM* *BURB!* XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herm...has to look hire   Herm...has to look hire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herm...has to look hire
Page 1 of 1