Oshilene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all of us TEF-players!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno Empty
PostSubject: Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno   Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:32 am

blah.so we gotta get another laptop (yes,yet again ._.) and give back -this- computer today/tomorrow.
and the ladder to the new laptop (not really new) is at another house,witch is pretty far from us and we gotta get it.
so first,we gotta get the ladder,then go to the town and give this computer back and theeen go and get the "new" laptop xP

but there may be some trouble with getting the ladder,for we don't have the keys to that place,a friend of ours does.and he may not always be home.that means that i will (of course,why am i writing this all if now for this?>_>) not be on for least-a few hours (hope so xD) max-a week/more ._.
it depends.

mrah.so i wont be on hire or TEF or PW or what ever for some time and even when i get the laptop,it takes time to install all the programs it needs to work and all the games i want/had/have on this laptop (many lol).

so that's it,i guess :/ just wanted to let u know :3
i will still be on today a bit (maybe more than "a bit") and hopefully tomorrow.

yeah...i will miss u all,CYA! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
1: Hermeleentje
2:

PostSubject: Re: Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno   Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:28 am

NUUUU! D8 Help me Crying Crying Crying Crying Help me ufufuf
I'll miss ya! D8
*hugs* *hopes you gonna get that laptop soon*
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

PostSubject: Re: Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno   Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:01 am

:L
I'll miss you too! ):
I also hope you'll get it soon.
I'll be waiting! ^_^
*hug*
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

PostSubject: Re: Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno   Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:02 am

*hugs back* il miss ya xP

lol this is the 4th time that i'm changing a computer/laptop this year lol...so many times o____________o

mmm...but thanks and hope to CYA soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno   Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not hire for a few days/a week/dunno
Page 1 of 1