Oshilene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all of us TEF-players!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet
1: Iranu
2: Uvavu

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Empty
PostSubject: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:39 am

Basically me messing around and finding new things I can do to images in Photoshop and Jasc Animation, with the few videos I had.

...nuttin' much.

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Monkey

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Cheers

I also put 'whatever' separately.

....god I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Character sheet
1:
2:

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:12 am

Woah trippy XD
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:11 am

Shooting Stars could never be anything less. xD
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Character sheet
1:
2:

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:13 am

XD

Lieka....can you do me a favour? >_>....you're in the know of making avatars....I attempted this and it didnt seem to like it |D.... Are you able to make an avatar for me?

The pictures I want in it are here: http://www.endlessforest.org/community/chanti, If you scroll down there are 4 little pictures of my deer. Do you think you could put them in an avatar...and have them fade into/out of one another with a transparent background?
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:15 am

Sure, 'course I could!
I done some mores, btw,

lulTHE EYES THE EYES THEY STARE
Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet EYESTHEEYES

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Helpnontrippy

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Help

And this one, this next one I really love. Because it makes me smile a bit more with each rotation, and makes me feel happy. ^_____^

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Happiness

EDIT EDIT: Any particular order, Raz?
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Character sheet
1:
2:

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:25 am

8D YAY

It usually goes Draak, Corvus, Cirrus then finally Ren XD
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:44 am

Ok, well I've hit two snags.

One is that Ren is almost twice the size as the others, and re-scaling looks wierd.

But the main snag is that gif files don't do partial transparency. It's either there, or not .If the gif had a colour background, you wouldn't notice, but as it it, I can either do a sort of dustcloud thing:

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet RazsLot

OR a weird, thick-black-line morphing thing:

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet RazsLot2

However, if you want a colour background, I can do that too. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Character sheet
1:
2:

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:44 pm

8D thanks Lieka :DDD they're both fine. Though...I think the file size is too big for an avatar on the community site argh.
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:49 pm

What's the filesize limit? *fails and doesn't know where to look* I can see if I can get it down some.

Edit: What you're using on the Community Site, is that one of the above two? Because that's.... odd and nothing like those ones. O.O
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Character sheet
1:
2:

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:07 am

I think its 50kb

Nope, that was the one I tried making earlier. It went all weird and white outliney. I just havent changed it back to my old one.
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:00 am

I got it down to 45kb:

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet RazsLotsmaller

Howzat?
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Character sheet
1:
2:

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:10 am

its odd...it still looks as if I havent changed it to this new one...O_o I saved this one...then put it as my avatar, but it looks nothing like this one up there with the transition...and the white line is still there.
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:57 am

....welllllll, that's odd.

Very odd.

My suspicion is that it's because of the file type, and my crappy Jasc Animation shop wont save as anything but .gif. Sorry! Sad
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Character sheet
1:
2:

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:07 am

Ah ok, oh well it was worth a shot. Thanks anyway 8D. But...I still find it strange that it works fine on here...and on the Community site it goes weird.

EDIT:
watiwait..are you able to get the background colour of where the avatars sit on on the Community site in posts..and put that as the background of the avatar? XD

EDIT EDIT:
O_o how strange....the avatar seems to be..well this one you made/shrunk. It took a while but...that's definately it 8D
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:49 am

It does sometimes take a while for the Community Site to update avvies. ^_^ Glad that's sorted, shame about the pixelated-ness, but that's cos of the filesize.
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:27 am

Internet went down again, so I decided to experiment with animation effects.

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Ofacertainoddness
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Character sheet
1:
2:

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:20 am

SHINY HANDS xDD
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:09 pm

Yar. xD It's one of my favourite Jasc effects, lul.
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:43 am

Usual drill, internet was down for aaaaaages, only SS vids to keep me company...

Maybe I need to find different vids, all these .gifs seem to be of Vic. xD

This is a great moment from the pilot, and I suspect my dad of referencing it on multiple occasions, I just havn't asked him yet. The gif doesn't do it justice.

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Lew-IS

And something else stupid.

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Sillylittleanim

Hoorah for boredom! ^__________^
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:28 am

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo.

More added shinyness. Only this time it's actually appropriate, cos it's from Randall and Hopkirk [deceased].

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Filmblanc
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:30 pm

A request of this moment from Fawlty Towers (featuring John Cleese) from someone on LiveJournal:

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Basiliceflick

I would gladly make hundreds of anims for this person, because they are the very amazing 87SaL87 off of YouTube, who has uploaded the entire 2 series of Vic Reeves Big Night Out, the first series of The Smell Of Reeves And Mortimer, and many many other amazing things. Without this person, I wouldn't be half the person I am.

....not that any of the above is relevant, but I just want to give them some great karma/references. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Some non-animated stuff, I just found a promotion picture for Bang Bang It's Reeves And Mortimer, and decided to see how I could fiddle with it.

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet BangBangcontrasted-1Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet BangBangpurple-1
And of course
Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet BangBangsplatter

Original if you're still even interested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet   Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Iconage, because I got bored without internet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oshilene :: Arts-
Jump to: