Oshilene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all of us TEF-players!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Leaving...   Leaving... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:29 am

i know that almost everytime i write something in this topic,its bad.and im sorry for that,but life has been very hard of me past couple months.
things are just getting worse and worse and..there is absolutley nothing i can do about it ...god im crying while writng this now...
so i decided to give in.if this is how m life is supposed to be,BE IT.
i will not have inernet for...oh my...half a year..i wont even be able to send a note or anything.and not just intenet
and im serious about it ;-;
please,i will be gone for a FULL HALF A YEAR..god i still dont believee it,how i will miss you all!!
but as i said,life is hard on me.and i just c-cant take tis any longer ><
so plese,do not...dont forget that you all are still my friends and that i will miss you terrebly,but i have to .i dont even know if and how i will and -if- i will even let you know something in this half a year.
tell everyone this please.i..i cant even believe this all is DAMN TRUTH...im sorry!im so so sorry!please forgive me if you can but life..is evil..
i dont know..no,i dont have the sightest idea on how the heck im going to live this half a year and there is...the little...small posibility that i will never come back (im really weeping/crying rightnow).but please !please dont forget about me and that i am there!if i will ever get the chance,i -will- come and be back.i will miss you all like hell,people,please again please,dont you ever forget about me and how i will miss you!
tell people on tef too.and can you please tell enraged,herm?and sorry for all the spelling mistakes i have not the time,nor will to correct them.
...i just cant stand this anymore...goodbye.i can never express what i feel rigthnow with the words im given but...i love you all!very very much,thank you for all the wonderful moments!
goodbye...i will..oh god HOW I WILL MISS YOU!!
i just hope things will get better soon...i hope...thanks you and im sorry.
sorry...very very sorry..thank you...all!

..goodbye...
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
1: Hermeleentje
2:

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 am

... Help me Crying Help me ...
sorry, I can't say anything ;-;
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:48 am

o_o
some of what you wrote looks like someting you'd write if you knew you were going to die soon or something.
I really hope you'll come back, if it's in a year or two, just come back please! Dx
I will miss you alot .____. *hugs a few million times*
<33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oshilene :: IRL-
Jump to: