Oshilene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all of us TEF-players!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD Empty
PostSubject: HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD   HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 am

k want to know something??im sure u do,maybe u would even find it funny but idk do hire lD :
in the game im playing (PW/Perfect World) i had a horse.i spent UYFGIYDWFYG much time on saving the money to buy it (1mil ).i was SO SOSOSOSOSOOOO damn happy when i finnaly got it (thks to herm nd tei,or i would have had to get 1.5mil more xD) i thought i was gonna explode nd stuff.nd in about a month,i lvl to 50 nd thought to myself "i must be the only lvl 50+ on this server without any fashions or a faster flying mount -.-;;" and then i looked in the cash shop (u need real money to buy stuff there,but other players can buy from there for RL money nd resell for in game coins) nd then i wanted an Israfel (a HUGE pretty flying swan x3)-
so i went to auction and (OMGOMGOMG) sold my horse for 2mil XD (bought for 1 mil,sold for 2 mil lol) ...so in about 3 hrs i get the message that i sold my item to someone blah blah blah...nd 2mil in game coins.i was all like "UYFGJEUFREAK I HAVE 2MIL ND NO HORSE OMG LOL WTF???XDD" so i went to auction to look for that swan nd buy myself a new good weapon + fashions if i have enough money left.there was NO Israfel ANYWERE and none was selling it so i thought i'd get myself a legendary weapon then...then i saw that all the legendary weapons were 1-5mil + so if i bought it,id have no money for fash/Israfel/anything xP...but i just HAD to spend my money on SOMETHING cuz that is how i'm made XD.so ...
so....
SO....i endup buying 3 fashions for 1.5mil and spending the rest of my money on some (OMG LOL) pet food XDD and other cr*p...so now i have 1000 coins,im broke BUT I HAVE A LOT OF PET FOOD AND I LOOK GOOD!!8DDD XDD

end of conversation *poofs* XD

EDIT: -.- so i bought EXACTLY 1000 pure water (thats pet food).then i became bored nd sword (Sword_man,Maella's bf,Maella is Sky's friend xD) asked me if i wanted to come and PK some lowbies with him and another 3X veno...i was so bored of quests,i said yes xD...then i got a pink name asfter killing ...3 ppl?and then some lvl 7X archers came and PK us XD ...so i dropped 400+ pet food DX< lol...now i only have 564 pet food lol

Last edited by Rishawyn on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

PostSubject: Re: HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD   HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:29 am

I don't care much about that, you know.
I didn't pay much for that horse, only some 1000's, while you paid 1 million and something.
Even if I paid a lot more than I did, I wouldn't care, since it was your horse, so it was your choice.
Which fashions did you buy?
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

PostSubject: Re: HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD   HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:17 pm

lol well im glad i wont get slapped by u at least x]
and i wanna know...what would u do if u were on my place?8'D
ziiis are the Fashions i bought x]
HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD 207w4y8
...she looks fat on that picture tho >.< XDD

and i have a new PKer (not yet,gotta reach 30 lol) archer,Arbyss (comes from "abyss",but that name was taken lol) nd if u give her a nickname,please dont let it be "Arby"on anything w "y" ...that sounds/looks cute too me,and she isnt cute...she kills XDD so let it be "Arbi" if it comes to that lol

EDIT:srry for the huge picture and awful quality,tiny pic ruined it and i was lazy to resize it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD   HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW STJUPID I AAAAAAM!!8DD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oshilene :: Off topic-
Jump to: