Oshilene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all of us TEF-players!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related) Empty
PostSubject: Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related)   Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:28 am

So....iv just got this awesome (-beep!- *stupid) idea!What if Tei,Herm and i would use Xarii as a DQ bank?i'v extended it a lot an the has loads of space + her inventory.
Why?didn't you ever feel like you need this DQ items but there is absolutely NO space in ur bank/inventory?Or you need money for that one rare(wth.say you really want /need it) thing and you have to sell all ur DQ to get the money go buy it.OR you have no DQ but you desperately need it and dont know what mobs u must kill to get it.
Well,ther's always the Xarii-bank then!xD
this is how it works:every time you get ANY DQ (more or 5 plz),just send it to Xarii by post/ask me to get her on.with time,she will have LOADS of DQ,dont you think?(P.S you dont need to send/give her anything if you dont want to/need it for a quest etc.)
so when ever you need a DQ item,you could just ask me if im on (im on like 5-15 hours a day xD.average is 7-12).We could also sell all the DQ she has when ther's a lot of it xD (ex.i think 500 different DQ items would make about/more than 1 mil xD)

But then all 3 of us will have to regularly send DQ's to her or,it wont work :p
LOL i this is basically a way i figured out we can get rich/have no problems w DQ xD
but i need ur suggestions and options ._. cuz i really kinda feel like this is a bad idea xD
u can also donate armor and things that will produce SOME money and that you dont need.
DONATE TO XARII LOL

one more thing!

i will NOT steal ur DQ items,keep them for myself,sell and get all the money!i will NOT do that ._.
and im not writing this whole thing to only get some good stuff for myself!The purpose of this is that DQ would be easier for all 3 of us and that all 3 of us would get more money easily!!(and get horses plz xD)

I think you should be able to trust me ._. i do not want this all for myself.then its not fun when i have it all and you-nothing :p

now i really feel like this is a stupid idea xD tell me what u think and if you have something to add AND if you agree and want to do that-READ-WHAT-I-SAID-IN-HUGE-LETTERS-NOW-AGAIN!!lol

need ur options,thoughts and agreements/disagreements xD lol *said this like 5 times now* this is for the sake of all 3 of us xD!
Tei (YAY)

Last edited by Rishawyn on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
1: Hermeleentje
2:

PostSubject: Re: Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related)   Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:34 am

I like this idea, but can we also if we have engough items sell it for fashion a horsie? XDD
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related)   Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:42 am

anything that we all can use xD ex.HORSIE!8D XD or another mount ...or something like that xD
we could just share it-one day u,one day tei,one day me 8>
o and lol do u agre then or something?xD lol
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
1: Hermeleentje
2:

PostSubject: Re: Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related)   Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:46 am

ofcourse if we can buy fashion a horsie of it XDD
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related)   Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 am

k lol XD *edits post*
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

PostSubject: Re: Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related)   Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:57 am

(woke up now)sure, I agree. it's a good idea! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related)   Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:08 am

(O_O) XD k then *edits post again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related)   Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xarii the DQ bank?o_o (PW related)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oshilene :: Games-
Jump to: