Oshilene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all of us TEF-players!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

(Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story Empty
PostSubject: (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story   (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:38 am

Basicly,these are just going to be chort (3-7 min) videos about my charrie,Skyllary and her progress in game Smile
k...so i may need a bit help hire ^^if u help,ur charrie name,lvl (optional) and server will be included (as well as your nick name/real name if you want)

Story

so hire is how the story is supposed to go:
Sky (Skyllary is her full name but i call her Sky for short) is an ordinary teen (she is 17 and a half),living in a small village all alone.However,she believes that there are still people alive (she try's to make herself believe that they are still there).
She used to life in a nice little town by a lake.She was alone sense she was 8.For that is when th e darkness spread through the Perfect World.As the monsters and evil spirits evaded PW and the rumors of darkness and countless deaths begun to spread,the people got so scared,they locked themselves in their houses and huts with what the thought was enough food and water.Sky was playing outside the town at that time.
There was a hiúge explosion and the town was blown up.Sky was lucky not to be there.As the ground shoke,something hit her on her head and she lost some of her memories.

She woke up in a little village in the middle of nowhere as she thought.The only alive beings in the village were a young a foal and an old dog.She was cared by them and they became her beast and only friends.She names the dog Scheffer but she had no idea what would be a good name for the little colt,so she just called him Horse.For her surprize the foal and dog have accepted their names.
Often,Scheffer would growl at the fence surrounding the village and bark.Or maybe he was barking at something behind the fence?Sky had no idea.
Scheffer died when she was almost 12 because of his old age.Sky was very sad when that happened and planted three flower bushes in the different parts of the village.The kind the dog liked to play in the most.
Horsie is now a full grown stallion,Sky's only friend.

She doesn't remember much about her life in the town or of her parents.
She is often very confuzed about her past and believes that there are also people in the village somewhere,but there hiding.She didn't bother finding the yet tho,for fear that they are only her imagination.
Since then,she never saw and alive human (humanoid lol)

Progress

currently filming her current life and happenings.

Part One.How it Starts

A monster enters the village!how could it get through the fence?
It attacked and killed the Horse and is now heading for Sky!
What will happend?Will it kill Sky too?Will Sky fight or flee?

Action(s)

Hermeleentje

ur gonna play a powerful wizard that passes by and notices Sky being attacked by a monster she has no chance of defeating.The Tauroc Angler attacks Sky,you help her and kill the beast in 1 shot (2 is also ok.its lvl 7).Then u ask her (k for this part i will just need then standing together,not doing anything for a while xD).Then u take her to the nearest town (broken bride village) and take her to her "teacher".lol.Then u wish her good luck and give her a present (il give u that).
How u will give the present:I dun really know how to do it so that it would look like she actually gines her something,but i think well figure it out in game ^^

Hawey

You are gonna be Sky's Veno teacher.you wont do much in this part,but you will do a lot in the future ^^ (if u can and agree lol)
what i need you to do hire is to just stand were i tell u o_o.and im gonna film them "talk" xD

Part One:DONE!

Link:(still uploading it to you tube cuz tinypic takes forever!! >.>)

k lol i think i put it all in there xD.And please tell me if u have any suggestions or ideas 8>
Let me know if you want to take part in her story and il see how it goes ^^ (must play PW)

Last edited by Rishawyn on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : rolf)
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
1: Hermeleentje
2:

PostSubject: Re: (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story   (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:51 am

ok *trys to remember everything she needs to do* XD
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story   (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:52 am

xD u can just look it up from time to time 8>
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story   (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:52 am

nao..could u come to were i am plz?xD and squad plz
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

PostSubject: Re: (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story   (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:51 am

Is it still uploading? xD
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story   (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:30 am

no.lol the file ALWAYS gets stuck on 15% and wont move further no matter were i put it >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story   (Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Part One:DONE) Skyllary's story
Page 1 of 1