Oshilene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all of us TEF-players!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

k...this is probobly useless but..!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

k...this is probobly useless but..! Empty
PostSubject: k...this is probobly useless but..!   k...this is probobly useless but..! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:46 pm

lol (if i play PW,u know what im talking bout xD) so yeah.hire is my final decision!
im not delating Xarii.But im not gonna play or lvl her up ether.Instead,im gonna use her as a bank/storage!xD
so yeah.my new Main is now Skyllary (Harshlands).But u can just call her Sky for short or Skyla 8> (if find Sky the easiest xD)
she is only lvl 7 now,but im planning to get her to a real high lvl soon.So watch out for Sky!!(not really-u can kill her in 2 blows now xD)

also.(if ur entrusted) i sold all the stuff Xarii had...i mean ALL.even her pets xD.and now i have 500k!!lol i also gave Tei a wave pacer and a flying sword xD (why would u be entrusted in that?xD *just wanted to tell u that lol* -poofs-
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

PostSubject: Re: k...this is probobly useless but..!   k...this is probobly useless but..! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:35 am

You could write this in the Perfect World topic? ^^
Since it's PW related.
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: k...this is probobly useless but..!   k...this is probobly useless but..! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:41 am

yeah but i feel like it doesnt quite belong there o_o
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

PostSubject: Re: k...this is probobly useless but..!   k...this is probobly useless but..! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:45 am

Hu hu.. k.

Xarii and Santa Girl won't be seen much anymore? ):
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: k...this is probobly useless but..!   k...this is probobly useless but..! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:46 am

thats right :p but maybe she will get on for short periods of time ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: k...this is probobly useless but..!   k...this is probobly useless but..! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

k...this is probobly useless but..!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oshilene :: Games-
Jump to: