Oshilene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all of us TEF-players!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade Dynasty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

Jade Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Jade Dynasty   Jade Dynasty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:15 pm

so lol yesterday i downloaded the Jade Dynasty (JD) just to try it out,cuz ..well,i had to xD
so i downloaded and installed it (in omg like 20 in total O_o) and started playing.
So hire are my comments about it:

Graphics:I gotta admit,are great!The water looks awesome and you can see it go sideways when you walk in it ^^.The trees are beautiful and overall i think it kinda looks like some fairytale land (my option xD).The sun and the moon look just fine,but i think the moon glows a bit too much.Shadows are alright,but i think they must be a bit sharper.The windows are wery nice and good looking,as well as the skills an animations.One thing that actually bothers me is how charries run.It looks so unrealistic :s...I dun actually have much to say about that anyways tho xD

Character:Now.one think i really dislike about JD is the character creation o_o.Its very simple-you can chose whether your chara is a female or male,about 4 different faces,and 7 haircuts.So there is a pretty high chance that there is already another player that looks the same.You can change your haircut in game tho,it is like an item,you may even sell it o_o.witch is quite odd xD.The armor looks more like ordinary clothing at first,but as your charrie gains lvl,you can buy better and armor(weapons,extire and stuff.witch is common lol),with actually looks like armor xD.There are plenty of talismans that gain you different bonuses and drop very often,but i still haven't found a way to equip them(believe me,i tried EVERYTHING!).There is a lot of different stuff you can have.I mean A LOT ;D.

Monsters & Combat:I think that mobs actually look pretty good.Nice textures and they actually make noise xD.There are many types like aquatic,wraiths,beasts,humanoid etc.You can see there type by clicking on it and holding you mouse over a circle with some king of picture/texture.Most of the monsters are shaped very round/oval or have very light colors.There is almost no monster that has sharp edges (claws,cuz they look kinda round)One thing i dislike,is that they don't tell you their lvl like in PW,the only way you can guess it is by the color of its name.
ex.the more green it is-the lower its lvl beneath yours,white-2/3 lvls or the same lvl as you,pink to red 3 and more lvls higher than you.So if you see a monster with a very red name chasing you,don't bother to stop and fight it xD!
Killing mobs is pretty easy i think.There is this skill that you can learn in the very beginning,its called heavy blow and it makes you strike with all your might.There are 6 lvls of this skill and even with the 1 lvl of it,you can kill a monster with a pinkish name in one blow.i think the creators did a good job on that.This is one game were you are going to enjoy fighting even if you have to kill 40 mobs (tried it!).
You can fight a player too,but to do so,you must play on a PVP server and you can only battle players from lvl 30 and up.

Races/classes:There is only ONE race in JD.Human.We all begin as a human and do all the same quests until you reach lvl 15.When yo do,you can chose to join one of the 5 factions.2 represent good and 3 evil.When you do,its as if you become one of a different race,rather than an human (your appearance doesn't change tho.its your skills and fighting style that does).The game is the most fun when you finally got in to a faction you like and finally get all the different (FUN) quests.

Actions:There are currently very few of them and most are the ones such as "wave","shy","laugh".i think that here are about 10 of them now (i didn't count but that's what i think).Also basic actions,like switch to walk/run,assist attack,attack,set up a shop,trade etc.
You can also marry the person of the opposite sex when you are lvl 13 (i think,but that's when i received a romance quest,tho i never actually spoke to any other player o__o xD).As i said,there are very few of them and that's what i mostly dislike about the game.

GAME:When i first entered the game,i was super confused.ex."WTH is THAT?!and were is the the friends list?Were can i learn skills??I cant even read what this button says cuz its so confusing!"...so yeah, was VERY confused at first.They made all this bunch of buttons and there SO small that i can barely see the picture shown on them and that it says xD; .i got a hold of it all in a while,but im still kinda puzzled by some stuff.
One thing,odd thing.You cant swim there O_o.there is absolutely NO water were you could swim.Even in the lakes,the water level is so low,it only reaches your knees.JD is also missing high jumps.Believe me,they are VERY low.The new auto-pathing system is great tho.Cuz it lead you to WHAT EVER place you decide to go,whether to a NPC,a city or simply the location of a monster,and it goes around ALL the obstacles!witch i thing is great,cuz if if you have to travel from one side of the map to another,you can just relax,sit back and watch ur charrie make its way though the forests and meadows ^^.Or you could just brb,because most of the time,even if ur char runs across an aggressive monster,it wont be able to catch you xD.Sometimes only,if it uses range attacks.
The NPC's are located in very different places and have different poses.They can be found on trees,roofs,in air,benches,even swimming o.o!Witch i think makes it a lot more,rather when all of them STANDING and all in the SAME pose (like in PW lol xD;)!
You can only fly from lvl 45,witch takes time to get and can acess mounts at lvl 30.there are also pets and everyone can get one (very useful lol) it can help you a lot in a fight and even gather materials!It can also...get a job xDD.

have questions?just ask!^^

Overall i think the game is ok.Tho i got bored with it on the 2nd day of playing,so i think or removing it now xD.

and...
PERFECT WORLD IS BETTER GUYS!!!XD

Last edited by Rishawyn on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

Jade Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty   Jade Dynasty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:22 pm

*tries out*
sound cool! ^^

and you wrote alot.
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

Jade Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty   Jade Dynasty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:30 pm

lul idunnno,but yes,i wrote a lot xD
lol im sure you will get bored with it too..eventually xD...i think XD
lol just tell me ur name and make sure you are gonna play on the europe server (select in a window were you click "start"),server Shura (select when before you log in),and realm 7 PVE (select after u login xD).

my charries name is Tessia (Tess for short and the is from a book im reading now xD).She is a Lupian and lvl 16 8>
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

Jade Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty   Jade Dynasty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:00 am

it's done now, but it's updating.

edit: done. *starts*

edit2: I thought of a name, it just popped into my mind, a name; Halenda, I searched on google, and I see that it's actually a surname for some/many peoples. So I'm not sure what to call my character.
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

Jade Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty   Jade Dynasty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:10 am

8D tell me ur name and make sure ur on the same server as me xD
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

Jade Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty   Jade Dynasty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:42 am

...PFFT after such long time,i downloaded JD back on my computer XD
but im going to play on a some PVP server untill/or if i decide PVE is better .-.
so...ugh i dun ever remember what server i was on before XD
...to be edited 8D
EDIT:...so boring o-o...i think ima go and download some other mmo,im kinda tired of PW.mainly cuz all those cashshoppers get stuff that its a challange to get at even FKIN LVL 100+!!D...and there is also another reason :<
...and because so many of my friends quit/are taking a break from it and im bored without em D:
duh JD sux,and that is truth and you KNOW it XD
*is off to search for another MMORPG*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty   Jade Dynasty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade Dynasty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oshilene :: Games-
Jump to: