Oshilene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all of us TEF-players!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
1: Hermeleentje
2:

I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:45 am

IT'S FIXED AND NOW I CAN GET ON AGAIN!
I'M SO HAPPY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Oh and Rinta I'm just going to scan your request xD bounce
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

PostSubject: Re: I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:46 am

YAAAY! 8DD Wheeeeei
Welcome back!<3
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet
1: Iranu
2: Uvavu

PostSubject: Re: I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:56 am

Yessssssssssss! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
2:

PostSubject: Re: I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:10 am

HI <33333333333333333333333 8D

EDIT: and Lieka, I've heard from Tei you got 500 points, CONGRATULATIONS! Who do you want to get pixeljumped? xD
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:33 am

Ohyes! That! Very Happy I love those pixels, they're epic. <3

Um um well I could ask for one of two things.

1: Liëka, as usual. ^_^ Can you do hair swooshing? Because it's kinda vital..... but no worries of you can't, there's always:
2: I & U. Technically, they are two deer, but the same pixel could be used, perhaps the anims could be set out to run alternately. Does that make sense? ^^; If I'm allowed to edit them then I could have a go at making one into two if you don't want to and possibly add one or two things but only if that's okay with you. (Ideally, they'd have a bit of hair swoosh too, but less important than Liëka)

What are your thoughts? If you don't mind doing either, then I'd rather I&U, I think. Lul sorry for making a big deal out of it all.... Kittycat
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
2:

PostSubject: Re: I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:09 pm

I should think of it, but I don't really understand about I&U ^^; sorry and I would like to do everything all myself, but you can say what the 'details' are! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Liëka

Liëka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Well, Iranu and Uvavu both have the same set, right?

So you could do one pixel deer, and then copy it, only starting from a different point in the cycle (so that they'd hit the floor at opposite times). And the 'details' would be slight differences between the two deer, in the hair and foremost feather colour. If you were willing/had the patience, then I'd like to give them an object each, but as you haven't done so for the others, then that might not be fair on you or anyone else. c:
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

PostSubject: Re: I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:36 am

wee!HERMI IS BACK!!!xD i wonder were you went any why i never saw your picto in the forest!
lul and my request lol cheers
welcome back!! Wheeeeei Tie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CAN GET ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oshilene :: News-
Jump to: