Oshilene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all of us TEF-players!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perfect World!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
1: Hermeleentje
2:

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:11 pm

I. WANT. THAT. STAT DX
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet
1: Rinta
2: Pejgolt

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:17 am

*cough* i want someone who's RL name begins with "L" and ends with "a" back to playing the game,srsly,i dun think i thought it over when u quit (XD) but ALSO i want someone who's RL name starts on "L" too but ends on "e" not to do wt the person with a name that begins on "L" nd ends on "a" did 8] but i know i cant stop these people if they quit,but really...DUN LEAVE ME DDDD8 *coughcough*

(no offense..just something tht came to my mind Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:22 am

welcome back!<3
and I've told you before that I didn't quit pw.
I'm just bored of playing it everyday, so I'm having a break.
I might be back before christmas, but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:27 am

tehehe well if feels like u did ^^ >.>
and ty <33 ^-^
anyways ty again and i surely DO hope u'll be back before Christmas...cuz ill prob be gone before Christmas -____-
Back to top Go down
Teiboku
Admin
Teiboku

Character sheet
1: Shane
2: Teiboku

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:37 am

can you come to iscribble?
if your internet isn't too slow :l
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:00 pm

its good enough i think ^^;
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:41 am

lul i forgot to tell....well hire are all of my chars ,just so that you know cB

Skyllary ,lvl 81 veno,arcane,Agony marshal
Ciln my sin hehe.lvl 64, Agony executor
Silrae, lvl 52 cleric, Albion marshal

^-^ ...

(edited by hermeleentje)
(second time edited by hermeleentje)
(third time edited by rishawyn)
(4th edited by rishawyn)
(5th edited by rishawyn..-_-)
(6th time edited by Hermeleentje XDD)

Last edited by Rishawyn on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:53 am

Epic Win <3
Our GMs, which art invisible,
Hallowed be thy Alma,
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
As it is in fb29.
Give us this day our daily quest.
And forgive us our banning,
As we forgive those who ban us.
And lead us not into random pk,
But deliver us from Hell
For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
Until the server crashes
Amen.

Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
2:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:14 am

omg *rofls*
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:47 am

This Is The Ultimate Venomancer Guide I Found On The Forums.Must Read!

Tips on having the best, coolest, most respected venomancer (or mancers, as they are commonly referred to in the game) ever:

1. The majority of mancers wear heavy armor. You will want to put as many stat points into dex and str in order to use heavy armor that is at your level. At higher levels, you will notice players wearing fashion. This is because fashion is more powerful than most armor, due to it looking better and more contemporary than the armor. Get fashion as soon as possible.

2. The higher level the pet, the better it will be. Do you really want to keep using that wolfkin or scorpion you get at the beginning? As you level, you will want to tame more and more powerful pets, leaving your obsolete pets behind. Also, if you tame a mob that has an "increased attack" affect on it, that affect will carry over to the pet once it is tamed. Always try to tame a mob that has "Increased Life" or "Increased Defense" under it's name.

3. Mancers are amazing in pvp! Since most pvp occurs in the water, you will want a very powerful water-type pet. Most other players will focus on your pet before coming after you, giving you time to use your most powerful skill, frost scarab, against them. Frost scarab hits for triple the amount in water and freezes the target for several minutes, even after death.

4. Posing is vital to your playing ability. Press "E" in game to access the posing screen. It is very important to strike poses in the very heat of battle, and hot-keying several affective poses is advised. Posing not only serves to aggravate enemy players and mobs, but also displays physical prowess and helps attract a spouse.

5. Mancers are extremely important to squads in PWI. They're not called the "Queens of Battle" just because they're a bunch of men forced to play female characters. When in a squad, your team members will expect you to change into fox form and lead the charge against several mobs at once. Don't be afraid to just charge right in there with your pet and start mixing it up, that's why you have summer sprint and can run faster than the others!

6. Bramble guard reflects 100% of all melee damage back against the attacker, essentially making you immortal while it is activated. Nuff said.

7. The colored symbol beside many mobs' names represents it tamable level. Green means the pet will be a sissy, yellow means it will be okay, and red means that it will be very good. It may take a few times, but once you tame a red, it will all be worth it. The large mobs with silver symbols next to their names means these make very fashionable pets, and we know how important fashion is to this game (refer to tip #1). Tame these large pets as soon as you find them!

8. You may notice others riding around on flying manta rays and sword surfboards. These flying mounts (or scooters as most players call them) are awarded in a quest that you are given as soon as you are cool enough. Once you have used enough poses and worn the right amount of fashion, a quest will appear and the type of scooter you recieve is dependant on how well you have coordinated colors in your fashion. I told you fashion was very important to this game, didn't I?

9. Lastly, a large army of fresh pets is recommended over using just one or two pets exclusively. Others look down on mancers that only have 2 pets like Puritans look down on prostitutes. Having a lot of poorly leveled pets with no investments in skills shows extravagance, and builds up points toward getting a cool scooter. It makes sense. Instead of having to revive a pet every time it dies, wouldn't it be better to just have a lot of spares?

If you have anymore suggestions on how to make a super-cool, smexy mancer, please add your ideas despite the fact that they will most certainly be too dumb to mention and I will probably have to take them off.

i died laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
2:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:31 am

*rofls off chair*
ppl... DUN USE IT, IT'S A HORRIBLE GUIDE lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:21 am

Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:07 am

the 3 word story (this part about jolly jones is so true XD)

:] clickie yo read (we should do this too )
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Herm The Awesome Soloing Fb 19   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:10 pm

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-38-02

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-38-07

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-38-20

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-38-35

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-38-42

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-38-53

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-39-04

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-39-07

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-39-11

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-39-21

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-39-46

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-40-31

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-40-32

Perfect World!!! - Page 8 2009-11-1721-40-33

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
2:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:17 am

I like how that last pic came out <3
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:10 pm

hehe lol heheheheheHEheheheh XDD
look....copy one of these codes and paste by ctrl + v in pw chat...

<2><minako><1:0>

<1><minako><1:0>

write what you want between the < > ...ex

<2><like this and pase in pw..ull see lol....dont do it in common chat tho XD><1:0>
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:22 am

heheheheheheheheheeee *evil smile*

New Shining Feather Set For guys in PW

now you tell me it doesnt look gay and ..well i tried to imagine ppl i know in that set..HEHEHE I LOL'D MY BUTT OFF XD
srsly...they all look so funny Imao....weeeeiiii they would all KOS me for real if they knew XD *keeps laughing* o3o srsly...who came up with that set?O_-

/you can ignore this if you wanna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hermeleentje
Admin
Hermeleentje

Character sheet
2:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:43 am

Rishawyn wrote:
lol ^^
what race is she gonna be?
human?winged elf?untamed?
i thing that untamed and winged elves are the best ^_^
and humans then? so herm isn't good? how dare you to say that?! jk XD
Back to top Go down
Rishawyn
Admin
Rishawyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Hermeleentje wrote:
Rishawyn wrote:
lol ^^
what race is she gonna be?
human?winged elf?untamed?
i thing that untamed and winged elves are the best ^_^
and humans then? so herm isn't good? how dare you to say that?! jk XD
err i never said that..?xD tho... *flees* you know herm wiz is awesome better then i ^-^ Hermdeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World!!!   Perfect World!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect World!!!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8